List with Stephen Pearson
"Two things remain irretrievable: time and a first impression."
- Cynthia Ozick
- Cynthia Ozick
A local listing agent with intimate knowledge of the housing market, Stephen understands the impact first impressions make. In real estate, photography is how the vast majority of first impressions are made.
• "Approximately 90% of home buyers use the internet to search for homes, with 54% stating that the internet is their first step." - Real Estate Tech Trends
• "87% of home buyers rely on photos to help make their decision." - National Association of Realtors
• "84% of home buyers said they wouldn't even consider a property that didn't have listing photos." - Trulia
• "Professionally photographed homes command a 47% higher asking price per square foot." - Redfin
Professional curated photography will tell a story, evoke emotions, and get buyers visualizing themselves living in the home. With home values at an all time high, your first impression can easily translate into tens of thousands of dollars gained or lost.
"I cannot recommend Stephen enough. His ability to really connect with his clients and listen to their needs is amazing. He truly goes above and beyond with his customer service and has a tremendous knowledge of the area and a great team of people he works with. He is also extremely organized and his communication skills are off the chart compared with any other realtor we've worked with."
- Josh & Maureen
Considering selling? Stephen can help you with...
• Downsizing • Upsizing • Out of state relocation • Trust sales
• Country property • Presale preparation • Discreet sales • Probate sales
• Prop 19 sales (tax base transfers) • 1031 exchanges • And more....
Stephen's Team of Experts:
Marketing team: in house, design digital and print marketing collateral.
Transaction coordinator: facilitates the documentation to stay on track.
Stagers: full or partial staging can help highlight a room/homes potential.
Interior designers: can help with decluttering, staging with existing furniture, choosing paint colors, small or large updates.
Photographers: twilight shots, full property photo shoot, aerial shots, video.
Contractors: make pre-sale repairs and/or upgrades, or provide bids to buyers.
Inspectors: network includes home, roof, pest, plumbing, sewer lateral, chimney, and more.
What's the value of your home in today's market?